Join us for the 2019 Filthy 50 mountain bike race put on by the Quick N Dirty in Escondido! It’s fast and furiously fun out and back with 50 and 30 mile options.
WHEN: REGISTER HERE
- Saturday, October 26, 2019
- Start time will be 8:00am for 50 mile riders and 8:30 for 30 miles riders.
- San Pasqual Staging Area near 18194 Bandy Canyon Rd., Escondido, CA 92025
COST: REGISTER HERE
- 50+ Mile Ride: $75.00 Online ($90 Onsite, if available)
- 30 Mile Ride: $65.00 Online ($80 Onsite, if available)
- Kids Ride: $15.00 Online ($20.00 Onsite. Kids Onsite registration will be available)
REGISTRATION: REGISTER HERE
- LIMITED TO 350 RIDERS
- Online Registration will close at midnight on October 23, 2019
- Check-in will be open from 6:00 to 7:30
We are working on the final course details and we will post them as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.
- 2019 30 Mile Course
- 2019 50+ Mile Course
- 2018 Kid’s Course
FILTHY 50+ REGISTERED RIDERS WILL RECEIVE: REGISTER HERE
- Swag bag provided by Hammer Nutrition
- Commemorative FILTHY 50+ event item
- Participant Dog-Tag (ALL PARTICIPANTS)
- Sponsor swag for the costumes, it is Halloween!
- Awards for the Top 3 Finishers in each class for the 50+ mile ride
- Awards for the Top 3 Males and Top 3 Female finisher of the 30 mile ride
- One (1) raffle ticket for the post-ride prize raffle.
- Electronic Timing and Results.
- Fully stocked Feed Stations at strategic locations. Feed Stations will include: hydration by Hydro, fruit, food, and Hammer Nutrition Products. The station will also include a self-help mechanic area. (Each Feed Station can be accessed in both directions).
- Lounge area with some drinking amenities
- Kids area with a Kids ride!
- Food will be available at an additional cost
- Live Entertainment
- Vendor Village Sponsored by Sierra Nevada
- Prize raffle with a portion of the proceeds going to SDRP Bike Patrol.
The primary goal of the Filthy 50+ Fun Ride with Benefits is to bring the mountain biking community together and to celebrate what we all love to do, RIDE OUR BIKES! Additionally, we want to bring awareness concerning the trails we ride on, as well as give back to the organizations that keep us riding on those trails. As part of the Filthy 50+ we urge you to help us give back by donating to the SDRP Bike Patrol.
CLASSES: REGISTER HERE
- Expert Men Open – 50+ Miles ($2000 Combined Cash Purse Sponsored by TEAM BOOMBABY)
- Expert Women Open – 50+ Miles ($2000 Combined Cash Purse Sponsored by TEAM BOOMBABY)
- Sport Men Open – 50+ Miles
- Sport Women Open – 50+ Miles
- Beginner Men Open – 50+ Miles
- Beginner Women Open – 50+ Miles
- Single Speed Open – 50+ Miles
- Drop Bar Open (Gravel/CX/Road) – 50+ Miles (Presented by SPINERGY)
- Big Boned (200+) – 50+ Miles
- 55+ Men/Women Open – 50+ Miles
- 30 Mile Ride Open – 30 miles
- 30 Mile Ride School Boy 12-15 – 30 Miles *NEW*
- 30 Mile Ride School Girl 12-15 – 30 Miles *NEW*
- Kids Ride – 1-3 Miles Beginner/Sport/Expert